The Loving Baby Swaddle Blanket is the result of many hours of research and design and features unique qualities that you will not find in any other blanket. Here are some of the reasons why the Loving Baby Swaddle Blanket surpasses other products that are available:
- Hammock design allows for a comfortable fit for babies of different sizes – from premature to three-month-old infants – eliminating bulk caused by excess fabric, and the need for fasteners
- An outfit in itself, this soft and attractive blanket features satin trim and decorative edging and can be worn with or without additional clothing.
- Dual-purpose side “wings” tie into a bow, ensuring a secure swaddle and creating a fetching image of baby that is reminiscent of a present
- Fits snugly (clever design allows for comfortable fit of growing baby’s body)
- Contour’s baby’s neck, shoulders and body
- Does not come undone, therefore decreases chances of suffocation
- Makes feeding and changing diapers more convenient
- Provides for the option of having baby’s hands in or out of the blanket
- Keeps the traditional look and method of baby swaddling while eliminating the frustration
- Stays in place so baby looks cute and presentable all day long
- Makes swaddling Easy, Fast, Secure and Safe
- No pockets, snaps, arm straps, buttons, zippers, or Velcro
- Crafted from high-quality, luxurious 100% flannel cotton and has four layers of brushed cotton on back of blanket
- Monogramming and Gift Wrapping Services Available
The Design Process
Our experience as parents and professionals has shaped and guided the approach we took in the design and production of the Loving Baby Swaddle Blanket. As parents, we understand the concerns and priorities that parents have; and we sought to design the ultimate swaddle blanket in which every problem we had encountered while swaddling our babies would be solved. We wanted every parent to be free of these frustrations by making a swaddle blanket that anyone could use.
The differences in our professional backgrounds were complementary to our goal of creating a safe, functional, beautiful and easy-to-use blanket. As a psychotherapist, I focused on the effects swaddling can have on baby’s emotional well-being: being snugly wrapped imparts a soothing sense of security and calm to baby. I also understood how the frustrations and lack of sleep could impact parents’ physical and emotional well-being, as well. My husband, Sid, who is a prototype model builder in the design engineering field, understood the importance of efficient and exacting design and had the expertise and skills to undertake such a project.
The challenge was to design a blanket that would conform to baby’s body without restricting growth or breathing and without using the excess fabric, pockets, snaps, arm straps, buttons, zippers or Velcro that other blankets feature, all of which are problematic. After five years, which included countless hours of exhaustive research, design work and the testing of many different prototypes, we achieved what we had set out to accomplish. We are proud to be able to present to you what we can honestly say is the best swaddle blanket on the market; and we encourage you to compare Loving swaddle baby Blanket with other available blankets.